Horizon Realty Advisors is seeking a full-time Leasing Consultant for Kings Cross and Pointe Apartments located in Fayetteville, NC.
QR Code Link to This Post
Position is 40 hours per week, weekend rotations required. At least 1 year previous leasing experience required, reliable transportation required.
Starting compensation is $11.00-$13.00/hour DOE.
We are looking for someone with an outgoing personality and strong customer service skills. If you are looking to work in a fun and professional environment we encourage you to apply today!
At the direction of the Property and Leasing Manager, the Leasing Consultant will be responsible for the rental of apartments, assist with on and off-site marketing, maintain courteous communication with residents and assist in the processing of rental applications. The Leasing Consultant will also help to ensure that the property is maintained at all times in good physical condition and all company policies are implemented consistently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greet prospects.
• To present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned community and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons.
• Maintain a professional, yet friendly atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospective residents and residents meet.
• Daily inspection of models and "market ready" vacancies daily to insure cleanliness and readiness.
• Answer incoming phone calls and handles each call accordingly, whether it is a prospective call, irate resident, service request, etc.
• Maintain a strong closing ratio and assist in the timely processing of rental applications.
• Contributes ideas to and assists the manager for marketing the property and for improving resident satisfaction and retention.
• Correctly completes all lease applications, verifications and notifies prospective residents of results.
• Prepare and execute lease paperwork, including relating addenda.
• Office functions such as filing, etc.
• Assist in initiating work orders and follow-through for completion.
• Be knowledgeable and able to assist on scheduling preparation of units for occupancy.
• Maintains awareness of current local market conditions and trends.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be proactive. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1 year leasing experience, marketing, sales, or related field preferred, but not required
• AVAILABILITY: Will need to be able to work Saturdays
• TECHNOLOGY: Have basic computer skills, experience with leasing software a plus.
Full-time employees are offered medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid time off and paid holidays.
Must pass a pre-employment / post-offer background check.
Please apply online at: https://hris.rminc.com/Careers/JobDetail.aspx?JobId=43914