City.: Lumberton Pay Range:
Location: NC # of Hours: 40
ID: 96108 Shift:
Employment Duration: Full time
SIMOS, a sister company of Staff Management, is currently looking for a Performance Supervisor
SIMOS Insourcing Solutions is committed to helping manufacturers and distribution centers control their labor costs. Specializing in streamlining the way organizations work with contingent labor and high touch environments, we work diligently to ensure our clients stay competitive while meeting or exceeding their quality standards.
Title: Performance Supervisor
FLSA Status: Exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for successfully organizing and executing the daily work flow plan to ensure hourly associates obtain the daily order volume and deliver the expected customer service.
• Responsible for ensuring SIMOS/customer workload specifications are met and accurate metrics of results are maintained.
• Supervises and coordinates staff and operations in a logistics distribution environment, plans and assigns daily work, trains employees, and has authority for discipline and performance decisions.
• Responsible for coaching employees on production performance, quality standards and productivity goals in an hourly environment.
• Oversees daily activities of employees working in various areas to ensure daily work volume and service level meets production standards.
• Develops methods for improving operating efficiencies and implementing procedures/policies to drive production.
• Lead and control activities of up to 35-50 associates in multiple job functions. Takes precautions to protect warehouse contents against loss.
• Ensure a strong safety awareness and safety culture.
• Retains and reviews warehouse documents and business metrics.
• Communicates with SIMOS Operations Manager on matters of employee discipline, safety, vacations, attendance and policy related matters.
• Will be responsible for coordinating training to ensure that all associates are properly trained and all training is documented.
• Shift: Fri – Sun, 6a – 6:30p
• 6+ years of supervisory experience in a production driven logistics and distribution environment
• Strong technical proficiency with computers and warehouse management systems
• Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience training and supervising people
• Entrepreneurial spirit, someone looking to take ownership and work for results
We look forward to you joining our team!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers