AJP Woodworking is a small business in Sanford, NC. We are professional, agile, fast-paced, and our goal is to provide a high level of handyman and property management services to our customers and clients.
As of right now, we are looking for a fill worker for a two week project, with the possibility of more. This is a 1099 contract position and will need to fill out a W9 prior to starting work.
We are currently seeking experienced and hardworking individuals to fill a laborer position on our team. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working in a busy and fast-paced environment and the ability to lift heavy materials and tools. We are looking for candidates interested in maintaining and remodeling residential and commercial properties.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Knowledge and ability to complete basic property repairs
- Property clean outs
- Laborer on residential and commercial sites
- Follow company safety protocols
- Be able to lift heavy objects
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Have a good attitude toward one's co-workers and supervisors
- Possess problem solving skills
Los trabajadores de habla hispana son bienvenidos
- 8+ hour shifts
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute:
Sanford, NC: Reliably commute to worksites (Required)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.