Medical Front Desk Receptionist (Fayetteville, NC)
compensation: Hourly/DOE/Negotiable employment type: full-time job title: Medical Front Desk
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking to work in a friendly environment, read on! Pura Clinic Family Medicine is looking for an outgoing, upbeat, and a friendly personality to be our Front Desk. It's located in the Baywood area. Our practice provides urgent care services.
Benefits: Flexible hours
**Please email your resume by providing the job title you're interested in, and the last name in the subject line for your resume to be considered. **
1. Manage incoming calls, and perform basic administrative tasks.
2. Verify insurance, copays, and/or deductibles as patients arrive.
3. Process referrals and obtain prior authorizations.
4. Schedule patients for tests and follow up appointments.
5. Maintain patient files, records, and other information including entry of data into EMR.
6. Collaborate with a variety of personnel to ensure smooth clinic operations.
7. Upkeep the general outlook of the clinic and maintain a welcoming demeanor.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
•Minimum of High school diploma or GED required. An Associate degree preferred.
•Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a medical office required.
•CPR certification preferred.
•Basic computer skills: Word
**Bilingual is preferred (English/Spanish) but not required
**Please provide the job title you're interested in, and the last name in the subject line for your resume to be considered. **
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.